Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Register
Public Resources - Attorney Dispute
Share |

Dispute With Your Attorney?


If you are unable to come to an agreement with your Colorado attorney or have a complaint about a Colorado attorney or judge or magistrate:

Colorado Supreme Court Office of Attorney Registration Counsel
Call (303) 866-6410 or 1(877) 888-1370 to have your complaints against a Colorado lawyer considered and investigated.

Colorado Bar Association Legal Fee Arbitration/Mediation Committees
Committees that handle disagreements between Colorado lawyers and their clients regarding lawyer fees. Call (303) 824-5371.
To file complaints alleging misconduct by a Judge (other than a magistrate or municipal court judge) please contact the Commission on Judicial Discipline at 303-894-2110. Complaints alleging misconduct by a magistrate or municipal court judge are filed with the Office of Attorney Regulation Counsel.



Community Search
Sign In

Forgot your password?

Haven't registered yet?

Arapahoe County Bar Association - 6060 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite 600 - Greenwood Village, CO  80111
Telephone 303-797-2227     -       Fax 303-991-6034 
Copyright © 2009 Arapahoe County Bar Association. All rights reserved.       Contact Us at