Join the Foundation
Goals and Objectives
- Promote the administration of justice
- Disseminate educational information pertaining to law, both to the public and to attorneys in our area
- Assist in the administration of justice in the courts located within the jurisdiction of the Arapahoe County Bar Association
- Promote the study of law and related topics for attorneys and lay persons throughout the community
- Develop, distribute and communicate writings of interest, including essays, treatises, fiction, non-fiction, and other works on subjects related to issues in the law
- Provide assistance to the aged, infirm or otherwise incapacitated lawyers or members of the legal community in need of financial assistance
- Provide assistance to entities or members of the community in need of financial assistance.
- Serve similar charitable related needs and make distributions to other legally related 501(c)(3) organizations within our community
The Laptops from Lawyers program provided 7 laptop computers to graduating high school students. These economically disadvantaged young people were intent on continuing their education, but they lacked the resources to buy computers.
The Laptops from Lawyers program also provided 4 laptop computers to The Celebration of Excelence. The Celebration of Excelence is a program honoring foster care teens who have graduated from High School.
Blues, Brews & BBQ Dinner is special evening honoring Foundation members!
We invite you to become a Fellow Emeritus or Fellow of the Arapahoe County Bar Foundation. This foundation was incorporated to promote and support a variety of organizations and worthwhile charities in the community. (See the other side for a description of they types of causes the Arapahoe County Bar Foundation plans to support.)
We are asking you to join the Foundation as a Fellow or Fellow Emeritus and to join us in our commitment to these worthwhile causes. Fellows will make a minimum commitment of a $100 annual gift for a ten year period of time. Once a Bar Fellow has donated $1000, they will become a Fellow Emeritus of the Arapahoe County Bar Foundation.
If you wish to join the Foundation, please click here to print the form. Once you have the form completed, send it into the Arapahoe County Bar Foundation at the address below. The Arapahoe County Bar Foundation is a non-profit organization, and your contributions are tax-deductible.