Become a Member
Membership in the Arapahoe County Bar Assocition includes many benefits:
- Opportunities to meets judges and other lawyers in the community.
- Invitations to association dinners and special events.
- Low cost, informative CLE seminars.
- Invitation to Annual Dinner Meeting and Golf Tournament in June.
- Annual out-of-state trips for CLE credit and fun
(Coloraodo Springs in 2011, Nassau, Bahamas in 2012, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 2013).
- Invitation to theAnnual Judges Dinner in January.
- Opportunities to be involved in the community including pro bono programs and high school
Mock Trial competition.
- Subscription to monthly newsletter.
- Opportunities to attend social events including Happy Hours, plays, musicals and the Holiday Party.
- Opportunities to network with other new lawyers through our Young Lawyers Committee.
Click Here For an Application to Join (Word doc)
Click Here For an Application to Join (PDF doc)
Please fill out the Application, and return it to the ACBA office.
- Mail to 6060 Greenwood Plaza Blvd., Suite # 600, Greenwood Village, CO 80111.
- Fax to 303-991-6034
- E-mail a pdf to email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Arapahoe County Bar Association, please contact Angel McCall at (303) 797-2227. We look forward to welcoming you as a new member of our Association.